DC Maze Challenge is the largest maze challenge in Kuala Lumpur with 3 obstacles to slow down your challenge time. DC Maze challenge is fully organize by Country Garden Diamond City with the built up size of more than 8500sq.ft is designed specifically to challenge the best of the best, and giving the participants an experience like never before. You may get lost in Diamond City and never come out again.
To the dominant conquerors, a total prizes up to RM83,000.00 which are cash prizes amounting up to RM 23,000.00 are for the taking, and a total property cash voucher up to RM60, 000.00 for the Top 3 challenger. DC Maze Challenge’s objective is to facilitate fair play, equality, and sportsmanship, as well as increase the directional sense.
Hi Buddyz, let’s go DC Maze Challenge with Amber Chia [International Model, Principal of Amber Chia Academy], Keno [International Fitness Model], Juin [OnFM VJ], and Nick [OnFM VJ]. They are here with you guys on 9th July 2016 10a.m. Venue : Country Garden Diamond City | Waze :Diamond City, Semenyih | Hotline: 1300-80-6666
How to Register
- Registration start on 0000hours @ 26th June 2016
- The DC Maze Challenge entry ticket is FREE, and it’s NOT FOR SALES & NOT TRANSFERABLE
- Liked COUNTRY GARDEN DIAMOND CITY official FB fans page, comment on the DC Maze Challenge Post “Let’s go DC Maze Challenge” and Tag 10 of your friends, and we will send you the registration code, choose your challenge date and please CLICK HERE to complete the registration
- Visit to Diamond City Sales Gallery to challenge to 10s Mini Maze Challenge and collect your entry ticket, to complete the registration circle, please CLICK HERE to submit your registration
- You will receive an email confirmation within 24hours after registration.
- Challenge date
How to Challenge
- Present DC Maze Challenge Entry Ticket
- Sign on the disclaimer registration form
- Put on the Challenge Vest & Over-head Camera
- Press Timer to start and roll the starting Dice
- Start if you got DC Maze Challenge Logo
- Or, sing 20s then start
- Or, dance 20s then start
- Or, exercise 20s then start
- Or, laugh 20s then start
- You have to pass-through 3 challenge games ( video recorded for eligibility purposes)
- Complete the maze, time and video will be recorded
- Weekly Top 10 finishers (by Time) will be qualify to the Final challenge
- Children below 12 years old must accompany by Parents (NOT eligible to challenge)
- Participants below 18years old is not eligible to prizes winning
How to Win
- Weekly Top 10 Finisher (by Time) to compete in the Final Challenge
- The Top 3 Finishers (by Time) in the Final Challenge will be the winners
- All the challenge Rules & Regulations are as qualifier stage
- The result gained in qualifier will not be counted in the Final Challenge
- TOP 3 Prizes Allocation
General Behavior (Each challenger must)
- Practice good sportsmanship at all times;
- Be responsible for his/her own safety and the safety of others;
- Know, understand, and follow all Official Rules, as stated herein;
- Obey instructions from organizer crews, and other challenger with respect and courtesy.
- Inform an organizer crews promptly after losing or broken the GO-Pro Camera (will be charge accordingly);
- Inform an organizer crews promptly after withdrawing from the challenge;
- Compete without receiving assistance from non-participants.
- Not dispose of trash or equipment on the course , Intentional or careless littering will result in disqualification;
- Not gain or attempt to gain any unfair advantage from any external vehicle or object;
- Challenger must cover the prescribed course in its entirety. Failure to do so will result in immediate disqualification;
- Clear designated Tent space of all personal belongings, food, supplies and trash before leaving event site at conclusion of race.
Challenger Eligibility (Each Challenger must)
- Be at least 18 years old by the day of DC Maze Challenge, 9th of July, 2016
- Not commit fraud by registering for DC Maze Challenge under an assumed name or age, falsifying, an affidavit or giving false information or they will be disqualified;
- Attests that they have consulted with a physician prior to competing DC Maze Challenge;
- Registered prior to challenge according to the challenge date, limited to 100 challengers per day, your choosen date maybe reallocated due to high volume numbers of challenger on the same date.
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted on COUNTRY GARDEN DIAMOND CITY official FB fans page to inform you yourself of any changes.